Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these areas to succeed in business but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will assist you in many ways, including to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- form a company, if required;
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and the tax authorities;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 020 7739 8790. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.